Our Holiday Home Insurance can cover properties in the UK and overseas, from flats and apartments to villas and chalets. If you have a home away from home, see if Hinks Insurance can provide you with the protection you need.

Though it is possible to insure your second home with a standard home insurance policy, these policies are usually designed for permanent residences and usually won’t cover properties that are left empty for more than 30 days a year.

Cover benefits can include:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Loss of rental income
  • Public liability

From flats and apartments to villas and chalets, we can cover your holiday home, whether it's in the UK or overseas.