Did you know the average age to suffer a critical illness such as cancer or a heart attack is 47?
Have you put the necessary protection in place to ensure your business would survive without you or another key employee? Firms who lose their owner are 20% more likely to cease trading within the next 10 years, and the sales of those that make it dip by an average of 60%!
This applies across the board, from small family-run businesses to larger companies. Don’t let the same happen to you!
This free seminar will look at:
· How to identify your key people
· What the financial and reputational impacts are of losing key people or a shareholder
· How the death of a shareholder can impact productivity, continuity and business progression
· The possibility of a deceased shareholder’s estate taking control of the business and the impact of this
· How to protect yourself and your business from these impacts
Book your place at: www.informedfinancialplanning.co.uk/events