Risk Management and the understanding of your statutory obligations are crucial in today’s increasingly legislated commercial marketplace.
Whatever your business specialises in, you will no doubt be aware that you are not exempt from requirements relating to Health & Safety, Fire Safety and sector-specific risks. As such, you are responsible for ensuring compliance and the safety of your employees.
Our trusted third-party Risk Management associates at Broadgate Safety Consultants will provide a FREE Health & Safety audit for your business. They also offer a range of practical solutions, including:
• Health & Safety – Annual programmes, compliance auditing and provision of competent person service
• Bespoke training courses
• Fire Safety – fire risk assessments, extinguishing appliances and supplier audits, site audits for compliance and insurer warranty compliance audits
• Business Continuity – help and assistance in writing a Business Continuity Plan, advice and auditing of Business Interruption Insurance cover, auditing of supplier and customer risks to your business, and Emergency Planning
• Construction Health & Safety Audit Scheme (CHAS) – assistance in completing application and registration
• Fleet Risk Management
• Independent insurance surveys
For more information about Risk Management simpy get in touch with us today.