You craft your beverages with attention to detail and a personal approach. Hinks apply those same principles to our bespoke Microbrewery Insurance service.
We understand the specific needs of brewery owners, providing bespoke cover for non-standard construction buildings, product liability and goods in transit. But that's not all.
A typical commercial insurance policy may not be fully suitable for the unique operations of the Microbrewery trade, and that's where we come in...
- Non-standard construction buildings
- Products liability, including poisoning
- All brewery plant, equipment and piping
- Loss of beer stock following change in temperature
- Accidental contamination of brewing stock
- Cover of beer festivals, farmers markets, etc
- Loss of income following: insured damage to any main UK supplier or customer, pollution of water, contamination of yeast cultures, death or permanent disablement of key personnel
A full range of covers that can be tailored to your business needs
- Buildings, contents, stock and fixtures/fittings
- Business equipment
- Goods in transit
- Deterioration of stock
- Loss of licence to sell alcohol
- Employers, public and products liability
- Book debts
*Certain covers may be available at no extra charge
*A Rated - Lloyds and Company Market
Get in touch using the form below.
Alternatively, find out more from the Hinks team on 01482 323424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.